Sunday, December 7, 2008

LCD Test

After some hours of trying I've managed to make my new LCD working.
It is a LCM-S01602DSF/C, with a Samsung S6A0069 controller, that is compatible with HD44780 controllers.




The only problem is that according to the datasheet of the thermistor (SHT71) it should not be soldered. So I'm now trying to order a sample of a socket 851-93-004-20-001 from Mill-Max. I've found a place where it is $14 each, plus $15 for shipping, but I hope I will not have to order it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening Peter.

I'm a guy from Italy (Turin) which is trying to use an LCD display with arduino.

My LCD is based on a S6A0069, and I'm using lcd library present on arduino 21
I had run your code but without results.
Could give me some suggestions?

Thanks a lot. Have a good evening.

Marco Galimberti.

marcogalimberti.to@libero.it

Anonymous said...

oh, my LCD is this one:

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/datasheet/LMB162ABC-Manual-Rev0.2.pdf

Bart Hommels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.